Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Are you trying to call us?

Someone (I am guessing a family member) has tried to call us yesterday morning a little after 8, last night at 9:45, and again this morning at 7 am. For some reason, every time I try to answer the phone, there is a dial tone and no one there. At first I thought it was our phone, but I have had other people call with no problems. So, if you are trying to reach us, try our cell phones, and if you don't have those, post here or email me via my website (www.theroyalbead.com) and I will have Rob call you ( I am guessing you are calling for Rob). Tony, if it is you, drop Rob an email and let him know you are trying to call. I just can't figure out who it is! I don't think your phone line is working properly. Either that, or someone is prank calling us. Probably not a good idea to be doing that right now with what is going on.

Anyway, not much else to say here. Hope everyone has a good Wednesday!

No comments: