Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Oh the humanity!



Poor, poor Tiny. She got her yearly shots updated on Tuesday, and also had Revolution preventative flea/tick/etc. put on her. They put it on the back of her neck, where they are not supposed to be able to reach it to lick. Well, I swear, she must be part owl or something, because she was getting awfully close to licking that spot, so she got to wear the "Duckie Shirt" again. It is saved for occasions such as this. She acts like an idiot the whole time it is on and walks with her belly dragging the floor. She wore it for a few hours, till the stuff had dried. Then she was really crabby and tired from her Rabies shots. Pudgie goes in next month. She is a little harder to fit into the Duckie Shirt. Her fatness kind of oozes out.

Well, we have good news... the hurricane isn't coming anywhere near us according to the weather man, so we are saved this time.
Friday, I go in for my next round of skin surgery and stitches. This time it will be my left arm and torso. As you can guess, I am really looking forward to it. I wish someone could just knock me out for it, and wake me up in a few days. I am such a baby. Don't worry, I won't take any pictures and gross ya'll out this time. Heh Heh....

No comments: