Saturday, July 19, 2008

Let the crazy week begin....

I think I may need a mental health day by the end of this week.
Rob is traveling out of state to take care of some family stuff, our Civic has to visit the mechanics, I am cat-sitting, have some orders and new products to work on, then have to chaperone a youth church conference out of town on Sat.
I got to sleep in till 8 am today, which was wonderful. Much better than 5 am.
We went to see Batman, The Dark Knight this afternoon, and it was pretty good. I did keep giggling at Batman's goofy voice though. The one bad thing about the movie was all the moving around of the camera, and actions scenes that were shot so fleetingly, that we had no idea what had just happened. The bouncy camera effect left me feeling dizzy with a headache.
We ate at a little restaurant on Hutchinson Island called Chuck's Seafood. The place didn't look very nice from the inside or the outside, but the food was really good. I am not a big seafood fan, so I ordered their chicken fingers. They were the best I have ever had. The batter was wonderful, and they were all white meat.
Well, gotta get up early for church tomorrow, so it is time to hit the sack. Hope everyone had a nice Saturday.

No comments: