Sunday, July 13, 2008

Don't always listen to the critics.....

Rob and I went to see the movie "Hancock" yesterday, and are glad we did. We almost passed on it because of the reviews it had gotten. A lot of critics said the ending came out of no where and had to odd of a twist. I was actually predicting that part of the plot half way through the movie, so it wasn't a big surprise to me, and I actually found it quite clever. There are some parts I think should have been taken out, mainly language, but other than that, we really liked it.

I took my bandages off my new wounds for the first time yesterday. Although I am glad I opted to not get stitches, the new circular wounds are pretty unpleasant looking. If any of you ever watched Charmed and remember what it would look like when one of them took a demon fire ball to the arm, that is what they look like...only smaller. The larger one on my arm is a little larger than the size of a quarter, and is still bleeding a bit off and on. It is painful, but nothing I can't deal with. At least it isn't on the side I sleep on.

On another note, I like to share funny videos with you now and then, so here is one of my favorites. This guy cracks me up with his videos about his cat! Check it out...

No comments: