Friday, July 18, 2008

My day so far...

Went to bed at midnight last night. Rob woke me up at 5 am, because he couldn't sleep.

7 :15 am....Somehow, a small lizard ended up inside our screened porch and was chased INTO the house.
Much to my cats' dismay, I quickly caught the poor fellow, and returned him gently to a bush in the front yard. Poor guy was so terrified, he wouldn't even leave my hand at first. He just sat there and breathed....really fast.

9:16 am......2 whooping cranes just passed our house, going for a walk down the middle of our street, hollering loudly to let everyone know that this is THEIR neighborhood too.

At 11:20, Pudgie has an appt. to get her shots updated. Looks like it is going to be one of my "weird animal events" days.
As long as the 200 lb. wild boars don't show up (we had them at the old house), I think I can handle the excitement.
(Yawn)
I need a nap.

No comments: