Monday, July 7, 2008

Ick....Change.

I am not a big fan of change. My email provider, Excite.com, decided to use a new service to "improve" their existing service, and now I can't log into any of my email accounts with them. So, if you are trying to get in touch with me, feel free to contact me via my Etsy store. I am not sure how long this problem will persist.

On another note, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I hope you have a relaxing day, nice weather, and a satisfying meal tonight. Love ya!

And lastly, it is hurricane season, and there may be one headed our way. We won't know till mid week. Hurricanes in Florida can mean up to 2 weeks without electricity which means NO INTERNET, so if that were to happen, please don't freak out if I don't answer your email. Let's keep our fingers crossed that it doesn't become "organized." I love how the forecasters use the word "organized." It sounds like the hurricane is part of some kind of crime scheming mafia group or something. Maybe it is an Italian hurricane.

No comments: