Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Not ANOTHER one!


Yes, it's true. Another one of those scary storms could hit us by the weekend. The flood waters in Port St. Lucie have receded and everything seems to be back to normal for now. Again, they don't know for sure it will hit us, but I wouldn't be surprised if it does, and this time they say it will be a hurricane when it hits. Lovely. Rob is planning on going up north this weekend again, and I don't want to be by myself through this. I don't even know if he will be able to GET home. I am starting to stress out already. Please God, tell my husband to get me the heck out of this state! I know you are listening!

I have been busy working on a wholesale order and getting some brochures and product samples kits out in the mail, so I may be somewhat quiet over the next few days. So, I figured I would give you a cute pic of my kitty to look at in the mean time....talk to you later...

No comments: