Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Perfume....my weakness.


So, today is my 31st birthday. I checked as soon as I woke up this morning, and thankfully, I don't look or smell like a monkey. Maybe next year. I had some birthday cash (thanks Mom & Dad) so I went on a little shopping excursion....2 miles down the road. I really don't like to travel. LOL!

Here is what I got! Sula Champagne Sugar perfume.This is my new FAV perfume and I can't stop smelling my arm. I wish I could explain it, but it makes me feel calm when I smell it. In some odd way, I think it smells like a perfume my mom used to wear mixed with the smell of a bakery we used to frequent in Carmel, Indiana. It is interesting how scents affect us, and conjure memories.
As an extra added bonus, they were giving away free travel bags at Ulta with a perfume purchase, so I picked out one with a brown and pink plaid fabric. It's big enough I could fit one of the kitties in it. I could always use it to sneak Tiny into the movies with me! Don't worry, I'm not THAT crazy of a cat lady!

No comments: