Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sterling Silver Stamped Cupcake Bracelet




Here's a pic of the bracelet I promised to share. It has one of my favorite quotes : Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first! It is in my Etsy store, and available for purchase. I have a matching necklace that was posted a few days ago.

I made the cupcake stamp myself, and added a cute confetti lampwork bead that reminds me of pink icing with sprinkles on top.

No other big news for today. I got my cell phone back. Rob had made off with it yesterday, just like I thought. I now have a huge sticker on the back side so he knows which is which.
It finally happened. I had my first vampire nightmare last night after saying up late reading Breaking Dawn. I have only been reading a little bit at a time at night. So, unlike most fans, I have not finished it yet. I am savoring it instead. So, if you run into me and have already finished it, I don't want to hear a word about it! Put a sock in it! LOL!

No comments: