Monday, August 11, 2008

OUR EMBRACE ETSY STORE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO COMPUTER MAINTENANCE

Did I ever mention that I hate Mondays? Even though most people hate them because they have to go back to work, I hate them because everything seems to go wrong on Mondays. I am my own boss, so it isn't the work part that I hate. Ugh.

Our external hard drive bit the dust a while ago, and I had just bought some blank CDs to save our company files to, but didn't get a chance to this weekend. The computer was working fine last night, but when we turned it on this morning, the monitor blanks out, and I don't know if it is the computer or the monitor. Either way, I can't print out any new labels for our products right now, so we are just closing until it is fixed. I can still answer questions, as we have my husband's laptop. So, I apologize for the inconvenience. The labels took me hours and hours to create, and my newly designed brochure was on that computer also. Please keep your fingers crossed, send prayers, white light, whatever you do! We need the help! Thanks, Lori

No comments: