Saturday, August 23, 2008

Whoosh!

Boy did this week go by fast. I guess tropical storms kind of make that happen. They take up a lot of time you could have used to do other things and getting stuck at home isn't my idea of a fun time. I did get to sleep in (FINALLY) this morning, and got a lot of work done and the house cleaned yesterday. I don't know what our plans are today, except that we are eating out at our favorite Indian food place, Curry & Merry's. That is, unless they are flooded. They are on the "other" side of town....the wet side. If we can't go there, it is totally MY turn to pick the restaurant. Rob picked last week and it was yucky. Even HE agreed. He is taking care of some business stuff this morning.
Well, nothing very exciting to share. I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable weekend. Chat with you later...Lori

No comments: