Tuesday, August 5, 2008

You look like a monkey and you smell like one too...

Who on earth ever came up with that version of the Happy Birthday song, anyways? It's funny when you are little, but when you get older you start to wonder if maybe you do look and smell like a monkey. More wrinkles every year, and with your hormones all out of wack, there is a small possibility you may smell like one.
Tomorrow is my 31st birthday. Nothing exciting planned as usual. We will go out to eat on Sat. I bought myself a Key Lime pie and it is waiting in the freezer to be devoured. I have a church function till late tomorrow night and will probably not see Rob for more than 15 minutes when he gets home from work. Not a very happenin' birthday. Pretty blah, in fact.
I have been trying to think of something fun to go do by myself tomorrow to try to "un-blah" the day, but I am at a loss.
Maybe I will go to the store and make off with someone's cart again, just for kicks.

No comments: